Do any of these sound like you?
You know you have a lot to be grateful for, yet, you are having trouble sleeping, experiencing increased anxiety, issues of self-worth, and may even feel you are a fraud at times. You would like to get over your anxiety and feel confident again.
Your idealistic, have high standards for yourself, and want to make a contribution. Maintaining those standards is becoming increasingly difficult, leaving you feeling irritable and depressed.
You have unresolved childhood traumas and they are still impacting your life and relationships.
Since the loss of your relationship (could be a partner, family member, pet, or job) you are feeling overwhelmed, beaten down, and empty, and struggling to get back on track again.
You had lots of dreams, but now your life feels mundane and limiting to you. You are doubting whether it will ever change.
My approach works for:
- Women and men of all ages
- Young adults
- Youth struggling with high expectations, bullying and self-harm
- Individuals, groups and workplace teams impacted by big changes
- Leaders who want to develop their skill and capacity to navigate change
Working with me will be maximized if you hold some of the following values:
- You value authenticity and living with integrity
- Making a difference in your community
- You are open to looking at yourself and honor personal growth and learning
- Experiencing fulfillment and closeness with others
- The process of growing and adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, and sources of stress.