Do any of these sound like you?
You know you have a lot to be grateful for, yet, you may be having trouble sleeping, experiencing anxiety, issues of self-worth, and may even feel you are a fraud at times. You would like to identify any anxiety and feel confident.
You may be idealistic, have high standards for yourself, and want to make a contribution for good. Maintaining those standards is becoming increasingly difficult, leaving you feeling dissatisfied, and possibly irritable and depressed.
You have unresolved childhood traumas and they are still impacting your life and relationships.
Since the loss of a relationship (could be a partner, family member, pet, or job), are you feeling overwhelmed, diminished, or empty?
You had lots of dreams, but now your life feels mundane and limiting to you. You are doubting whether it will ever change.
How do I gain the tools to get on and stay on track?
My approach works for:
- Women and men of all ages
- Young adults
- Individuals, groups and workplace teams impacted by changes such as cultural, reorganization, and conflict.
- Leaders who want to develop their skills and capacity to navigate change
Working with me will be maximized if you hold some of the following values:
- You value authenticity and living with integrity
- Making a difference in your community
- You are open to looking at yourself and honor personal growth and learning
- Experiencing fulfillment and closeness with others
- The process of growing and adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, and sources of stress.